• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 12

BDL

#clawsOUT
Reaction score
FSU rolling the Terps early

UGA is sleepwalking through the first quarter against Georgia Southern. I'm sure they'll win, but they better not let Southern hang around and still be in the game in Q4.

At what point does Florida drop in the rankings? I cannot believe a team this bad is nearly ranked in the top 5. Struggling to blow out Jacksonville State.

Wofford and S Carolina tied at 7 at the half.

I've watched Boston College play nearly every weekend and it's beyond me how they beat anyone, they're simply put just terrible.

Matt McGloin, a former walk-on, is setting all sorts of Penn State records. Most yards in a single year, most career touchdowns

Yeah the fact that Matt McGloin has the most career touchdowns for a Penn State quarterback tells you about all you need to know about their quarterback pedigree at linebacker U.

Matt McGloin, a former walk-on, is setting all sorts of Penn State records. Most yards in a single year, most career touchdowns

It is completely and utterly shocking to me. He grew up near my home town and my high school dominated him every year when we played them. One of my good buddies, whom happens to be one of the biggest drinkers I know, picked him off 3 times in a hs game. He simply was a little better than average in high school. I have seen a number of kids play QB in my area that were 10 times more impressive than him.

Or how good Bill O'Brien is. Christian Hackenburg is going to be an absolute monster.

Can't wait for Everrett Golson to punk both my high school and my college. He just can't help but torture me.

I've watched Boston College play nearly every weekend and it's beyond me how they beat anyone, they're simply put just terrible.

What is really strange is that they have effectively run the ball on VT after basically abandoning the run against us.

Yes. If you are watching ACC football (unless it is against your free will) you are a crazy person.

why are half the SEC teams playing Southern Conference (or similar) teams this week?

Back