• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 13

Enjoy the Toilet Bowl, b/c that's the state of WF Athletics for the past couple of years. Vandy just whipped your ass today. On your home turf. That's sad. You can't win a big game in either revenue sport if your life depended on it right now. Life support, and fading into oblivion......

Sorry, I guess we forgot to ask you how Winthrop was doing. That is your school, right? Not South Carolina. You enjoy Winthrop football this season? Or do you just pretend to be a South Carolina fan on Saturdays because your glorified junior college/womens teaching school doesn't play big boy football?

Last edited:
Sorry interrupt this South Carolina circle jerk but that was a hell of a throw from Wittek.

What kind of fucked up universe are we living in right now where South Carolina and Maryland fans need validation on a Wake Forest website?

South Carolina realized that even in one of its best seasons they are still utterly irrelevant so they need to come to an ACC board to talk shit because SEC fans ignore them? I don't understand it.

If you were half as wonderful or important as you think, you wouldn't be here right now trying to convince us of it.

Hahaha this kid keeps getting flagged on PI in the endzone. I'm laughing.

Kiffin just taking his sweet ass time while the clock just ticks and ticks.

Between London, Kiffin, and Clemson punting down 10 with 3:30 left, there have been some interesting late game coaching decisions today.

Sorry, I guess we forgot to ask you how Winthrop was doing. That is your school, right? Not South Carolina. You enjoy Winthrop football this season? Or do you just pretend to be a South Carolina fan on Saturdays because your glorified junior college/womens teaching school doesn't play big boy football?

Winthrop? WTF?? Hell no I didn't go to Winthrop. Get your shit straight before you EVER call me out again rookie bitch.

LANE.YOU AIN'T GONNA GET IT ON TUE GROUND TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT A NATION IS COUNTING ON YOU.

fuck.

Why would you go for that and not take the FG? You need 2 anyway.

Back