• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Football Week 5

Dumbass Skip Holtz. Starting QB gets injured. He puts in the freshman backup on 3rd and 12 from the USF 22. QB rolls out, gets hit, fumbles, FSU TD.

The uniforms in the WISC-NEB game would turn any man pro-choice. Gross.

Nebraska has, well had, one of the most recognizable brands in major college sports with the Red N and white helmets.

Seriously, some people can fuck up organizing a one-car parade if given the chance. (citation: Our athletic program).

For the second week in a row, FSU player has open route to end zone in waning moments and slides to kill the clock and cost me the bet. I know it's good sportsmanship and all but damn.

Louisville-Southern Miss is being played underwater. Literally. It looks like the field is pretty much flooded

I think I've watched more football in the first five weeks this year than I have in the last four years. Not going to games week in and week out definitely lends itself to more football watching.

South Carolina has things under control. These late games are uninteresting.

Nebraska stadium needs new lights. Seems really dark, but maybe its just my TV.

If the Uva score holds, we've had the fourth-most embarrassing loss in the ACC today.

I don't know...LaTech is 4-0 and has wins over Houston, Rice, Illinois and UVA....those are some decent wins for LA Tech....well, at least in name (they are only 6-13 combined)

Back