• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

The low activity makes me thing the mafia(s) are very happy with where things are right now.

I feel like you're an AI that read some mafia games but is still living in that uncanny valley.

What makes you believe Toogs is mafia from either of his posts?

This is toogzy's attempt at reinforcing the kill the quiets from the late game last week. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is maf and just not posting to make an example out of why we should "KILL THE QUIETS"

It would be quite poetic. But not nearly enough to place on a vote on yet, IMO.

How is quiet Toogs indicative of anything other than Toogs is Toogs? Toogs not showing up is the rule rather than the exception.

No shit. This is a super quiet Day 2. Too quiet.

4f0e9952-e6d7-4131-b3b2-4d743c0a1190_100_h_6.gif

numbers also came out as vanilla civ d1 which is very odd

just go read tejas from page 20 through the end of the round.

BIG WOOF.

should be a majority.

Ryala, I vote d1 for whomever shitclouds (measured by most posts) the overnight. I kept voting for you in games that I thought you were mafia. Easy way for that to stop would be stop cease being lead shitclouder.

That said, I think you are mafia this game, so ***ryala***

Ph has definitely had a different tone this game compared to normal but does mafia Ph post the civ vig speculation entering day two? I’m catching up on the rest of day one now.

Ph has definitely had a different tone this game compared to normal but does mafia Ph post the civ vig speculation entering day two? I’m catching up on the rest of day one now.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.

I could see numbers trying to get cute with the day 1 vanilla claim after watching his brother do it twice

Back