• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Sports Mafia Game - Mafia 2 Wins?

I shot Eaglez.

Damn, get wrecked.

BYM shot eagles, eagles shot one of toogs or gouda and mafia killed the other? Also potential that eagles shot night 1 and someone else shot last night I guess

Only took us 7 dead people to confirm this is a 2 mafia game. Someone please kill me, I do not want to be alive for this overnight

It's sure a good thing that posting is -ev, would be a shame if this game had anything resembling activity

Only took us 7 dead people to confirm this is a 2 mafia game. Someone please kill me, I do not want to be alive for this overnight

I misread his description as 1-vig hitter. Dang.

Kayaking was dope. Caught a big ass red drum.

Ph gotta go. Has been saved by Eagles' votes twice. Given two teams, and each team only having 3 or 4 total, mafia are likely to defend their teammates at all costs - especially as the meta has tilted towards bussing teammates.

***Ph***

Kayaking was dope. Caught a big ass red drum.

Ph gotta go. Has been saved by Eagles' votes twice. Given two teams, and each team only having 3 or 4 total, mafia are likely to defend their teammates at all costs - especially as the meta has tilted towards bussing teammates.

***Ph***

BIG TRUE

****ph***

ryala next round. I got the tingles.

oh I guess I was role blocked last night, just saw.

dumb idiot roleblocker.

Also - Ph coming out strong day 2 with the vig day 1, 2, 3 talk was likely one of two things 1) he knew the kill was really done by his teammate, eagles and thought he was being clever by trying to blame it on some civ vig, or 2) he knew his team had a vig but didn't use it (likely be bc of a limitation) and figured he'd blame it on civs to rather than the other mafia since we didn't know there were more than one mafia.

And Townie, just saw Uly made the bench for Wolfsburg. Would be awesome for him to debut today.

ryala i will never stop posting don't you worry

also i'm with jtp if ryala lives tonight we should be thinking "why is ryala still alive"

Back