• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Colorado Legalizes It

Washington looks to be leaning that way as well. Massachusetts passed Medical Marijuana 63% - 37%.

Washington's legalize it is up by 10% with 50% reporting. AWESOME.

Whoa how did I miss this? Colorado passed it for recreational use? Good for them...

Gonna look into ganja distributing. PREACH!

Gonna look into ganja distributing. PREACH!

Seriously not a bad idea to have some sort of plan to take advantage of this if you're in a State voting on such a referendum.

Seriously not a bad idea to have some sort of plan to take advantage of this if you're in a State voting on such a referendum.

Please... Ima start in Colorado. We're gonna sponsor the Golden Buffs. Imagine Ralphie coming out of his cage in a haze of smoke when he runs onto the field.

Please... Ima start in Colorado. We're gonna sponsor the Golden Buffs. Imagine Ralphie coming out of his cage in a haze of smoke when he runs onto the field.

Lemme know if I can help.

so i'm an ignorant fuck. do you like just go buy it at a licensed pot store? 18 and older? do you standardize what's available?

so i'm an ignorant fuck. do you like just go buy it at a licensed pot store? 18 and older? do you standardize what's available?

That's what I'm wondering. They say it is going to be regulated and taxed like Alcohol. Does that mean there is going to be a three tier system like alcohol?

I think the model they are shooting for is similar to liquor/liquor stores.

The feds will file injunctions and suits to stop this. The state cannot override a federal law. This needs to go to SCOTUS but I fear actually getting a legitimate result will require action similar to eliminating Volstead- constitutional action. The only thing worse than generalized ignorance is regulatory ignorance.

Personally, I look forward to hearing the evils of marijuana and reasons it should be illegal from a guy drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette.

images

"Hey Paul, let's get a place in Colorado!"

Back