• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Come Home, RJ

Thanks Diggler, RJ had to change all his passwords to "blackngold" because of your shenanigans. He can't even retrieve his car keys from his cloud account now.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't taken off the way I expected it to. It's kind of disappointing, since the material is so remarkably rich.

I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at a start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

This thread hasn't taken off the way I expected it to. It's kind of disappointing, since the material is so remarkably rich.

really? i think it took exactly the predictable turns that every situation involving RJ has taken.

You usual suspects are just ITCHING for a fight with me. Moon you POS, why don't you share what you would've done?

I keep looking at the title and thinking something is missing.

Come Home, RJ, You're Drunk

That sound much better.

You usual suspects are just ITCHING for a fight with me. Moon you POS, why don't you share what you would've done?

I can't speak for that pussy moon, but I would have been pming the board babes extremely inappropriate sexual overtures.

I keep looking at the title and thinking something is missing.

Come Home, RJ, You're Drunk

That sound much better.

Who is waiting at home for him?

One of the most amazing things about this thread is amount of rep possessed by RattlerDeac. Truly prodigious for a poster that I don't remember ever posting.

RJ, if you are out there, you gotta change all your passwords everywhere if they contain "godeacs". Throw some capitals, numbers, and special character in there.

Eh. I'm sure G0D3@¢$ would have been Diggler's third guess.

Back