• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COME OUT AND TAKE YOUR WHOOPIN BKF

Lame. The groupthink and self fart smelling will only grow. The world needs villains.

One of the last interesting posters just offed himself

Poster who thinks his farts don't stink complains of self fart smelling.

I dunno man, bkf stopped being interesting a while ago. He didn't discuss anything anymore, just shitposted and didn't even try to address legit arguments.

Not sure where else to put this but just got this PM:

Farewell to you...and all on the boards
I've decided to leave the boards immediately. I still don't think that WF will win 6 games this year, but as I indicated earlier, I needed a good reason to leave the boards anyway. The attitudes of board liberals have become more depressing for me every day and for some time I've tried to make myself just leave. Like a moth to a flame, though, I kept getting drawn back into the discussion. I don't need this stuff and I don't know why I've continued to put myself through it.

So, I'm relieving you of any obligations to leave the boards in the event that WF does not win two more games. If they do win two or more games you won't need it....but if they don't you will have this message from me nullifying any obligation you had to leave.

This message to you will be my last communication on the boards. I'm gone. It's something I should have done a long time ago. You will not be able to reply to me here because I will be logging out for the final time immediately after sending this PM to you.

Take care,

Bud

STILL not positive this is truly Bud from Randleman and not some RUSSIAN IMPOSTER TROLL

Poster who thinks his farts don't stink complains of self fart smelling.

Meh, I know that I'm a bumbling doofus and I own it both in life and on these boards.

BKF is right that most of the posters on here are keyboard heroes who take this medium waaaaaay too seriously.

Reactions: DG3
Meh, I know that I'm a bumbling doofus and I own it both in life and on these boards.

BKF is right that most of the posters on here are keyboard heroes who take this medium waaaaaay too seriously.

He made a bet with a random guy on the internet and wrote a long message to him blaming people who posted here for why he wanted to leave the boards. He takes this way too seriously.

He made a bet with a random guy on the internet and wrote a long message to him blaming people who posted here for why he wanted to leave the boards. He takes this way too seriously.

DING DING

be86cf2d464b8aded9fa5027b2947bcf.jpg

He also did a complete 180 on his own political beliefs based on interactions with posters on here. But it's everyone else who takes it too seriously.

Lame. The groupthink and self fart smelling will only grow. The world needs villains.

One of the last interesting posters just offed himself

The senile coot repeated his poorly-formed thoughts ad nauseum. There is nothing interesting about that. His posts were made for the sole goal of being unpleasant. I do hope he finds happiness away from the boards. I know I'll enjoy my time here more now that he's gone.

I'm personally bummed he's gone.

I'm looking at the year 2020 being a BKF boards resurrection.

I was just talking to my folks about this phenomenon they've been struggling with as some of their friends start hitting their late 60's and 70's. Some cope fine, but some simply can't handle the world anymore. They shrink their world tremendously, avoid the public, stay inside and watch only a couple things on tv mixed with some mundane hobby or game. And as soon as it starts it's like a snowball, and if something like early onset dimentia or another mental complication exists the effect is exponential. In a year they've seen people go from normal to absolute opposites of their prior selves, typically angry and condescending. What's hard is you want to feel bad for them but generally it's a choice they made and specifically they just act like insufferable assholes who don't want friends anyway, so what's the point.

Clearly this board had become a huge part of BKF's life. As small as it is to most of us, it became too big for him and led to the meltdown as his identity became defined by the horrid things he wrote here.

He should have left a long time ago, and hopefully the angst and vitriol he felt here that made him want to shrink his world even more will be eased somewhat; it would be hard to believe this environment didn't bring out the absolute worst in him, and no one should make a place like that central to their lives.

But mostly, fuck that racist snowflake. What a fitting way to exit - betting against a 4-0 Wake team.

Not sure where else to put this but just got this PM:

Farewell to you...and all on the boards
I've decided to leave the boards immediately. I still don't think that WF will win 6 games this year, but as I indicated earlier, I needed a good reason to leave the boards anyway. The attitudes of board liberals have become more depressing for me every day and for some time I've tried to make myself just leave. Like a moth to a flame, though, I kept getting drawn back into the discussion. I don't need this stuff and I don't know why I've continued to put myself through it.

So, I'm relieving you of any obligations to leave the boards in the event that WF does not win two more games. If they do win two or more games you won't need it....but if they don't you will have this message from me nullifying any obligation you had to leave.

This message to you will be my last communication on the boards. I'm gone. It's something I should have done a long time ago. You will not be able to reply to me here because I will be logging out for the final time immediately after sending this PM to you.

Take care,

Bud

So what in the hell am I supposed to do now?

Interesting? The dude had like 4 hot takes that he repeated on every thread, topical or not. He fucking suuuuuucked. And that's not even getting into the murder allegations.

Well it's been pointed out many times Brasky is bkf in about 30 years

Back