• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Compliment a poster who annoys you

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
Cue the thiswillgowell's, but here goes...

TheReff takes a beating on here on a regular basis, but he almost always handles it with good grace and without getting self-righteous or nasty or playing the victim card. Plus, he gives away tickets and parking passes to fellow Deacs

RJ, it must be great to have freed yourself from the shackles of self awareness.

I'm sure multiple posters will come up with something longer and more exact, but i think my compliment is pretty precise and it gets the ball rolling.

RChildress is a relentless arguer that isn't afraid to do serious research to support his takes.

BKF is earnest, and I respect that. I never think he's just trying to troll people.

jhmd seems to genuinely care about the less fortunate.

Them dwarf fellas have an average knowledge of sports and an above average knowledge of wake forest stuff

at least deaconsig didn't go to millbrook

brasky has the ability to laugh at himself

Back