• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Congrats Noles ...Now beat the heels!

SugarlandDeac

Reaction score
Big win for them. Not sure they would have won with Kelly playing, but a Duke loss is a good thing....one less day of seeing ratface and company!

I love watching FSU play defense. They suck on the offensive end for the most part and they give the ball away on unforced errors. But when their back is to the wall they play some nasty defense. And for that reason I think they'll do a little damage in the dance. And Carolina is a little beat up, so they have a real shot tomorrow.

Then the refs job them and Roy gets another title.

Duke did themselves a favor by losing. If they win the ACCT and got a #1 seed, they would've been the weakest #1 seed in some time. They're not a top 10 team. I'm shocked their record is what it is.

FSU will never beat UNC. The ACC will make sure the conference gets a #1 seed and UNC is their only shot.

Thx! Super Proud of this team and Coach Hamilton. I think we can win the game tomorrow especially since it's not BC or an Ivy league school we are facing.

Kudos to FSU and Leonard Hamilton. He's been really good there especially the last few seasons. Seeing someone other then UNC or Duke win the tournament would be great to see!

Unc will get a one regardless. This conference desperately needs a non-blue program to step up and win. Let's go Noles.

*shrug* FSU can have it for all I care.

We (should) have our #1 seed wrapped up regardless.

*shrug* FSU can have it for all I care.

We (should) have our #1 seed wrapped up regardless.

Again. Maybe Roy will atleast keep the team on the court for a full 40 minutes this time.

Think you need to win this for a 1 seed.

Go Noles ! Win your first title and move up to about a 3 seed !!

Kudos to FSU and Leonard Hamilton. He's been really good there especially the last few seasons. Seeing someone other then UNC or Duke win the tournament would be great to see!

He built Miami from essentially nothing to 3 straight NCAA appearances and a Sweet Sixteen and now he has rebuilt FSU, going from 2 post season appearances in the 9 years before he was hired to 8 appearances in 10 years.

Good coach and seemingly a nice guy.

SMH at people down here who says conference tourneys don't mean anything. Granted, I know being from the Triad, they mean a lot more to me.

Noles catching 6 today. GO NOLES!

SMH at people down here who says conference tourneys don't mean anything. Granted, I know being from the Triad, they mean a lot more to me.

Noles catching 6 today. GO NOLES!

It only matters for Duke or Carolina if they didn't win the regular season. Now K really on cares about the NCAA tournament.

Back