• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Contact info for Hatch, BOT, etc. please

calideacon12

Reaction score
Can I get a list of email addresses for Hatch, Board of Trustee members, and any one else who may be able to wield some power? I guess Wellman's email address too although I have lost all faith in him to make a sound decision.

I think we decided that nhatch was the best bet for President Hatch.

ETA: It's definitely a valid address. He just has two @wfu.edu addresses

Can I get a list of email addresses for Hatch, Board of Trustee members, and any one else who may be able to wield some power? I guess Wellman's email address too although I have lost all faith in him to make a sound decision.

You can WIN stalk a lot of it

Jeff has three more years, pretty much guaranteed, if we continue to improve. With our two most important players returning next year, and a great incoming class, I would expect next year to be better than this. Try to enjoy it.

Jeff has three more years, pretty much guaranteed, if we continue to improve. With our two most important players returning next year, and a great incoming class, I would expect next year to be better than this. Try to enjoy it.

So how many players will leave after the upcoming successful 12-13 season?

The more, the better, of course! How else can we expect to improve unless those players who "just don't get it" leave the program? We don't measure improvement by wins. We measure it by how many cultureless players leave the program every year so we can build a sustainable program. I mean, look at "Derossiers" - the guy can't even spell his own name right! Clearly he does not "fit" the Wake Forest culture.

Here are links to the trustees, sr. WF admin, and Deacon Club BOD. I've provided the leadership and emails of anyone with a wfu.edu address. Feel free to contact anyone else you may know on the list.

Trustees: http://www.wfu.edu/administration/trustees/
President: James T. Williams, Jr.
VP: Donald E. Flow
Secretary J. Reid Morgan: jrm@wfu.edu
Neither Mr. Williams or Mr. Flow have a WF associated email. They do have emails available on the web, so do a search if you wish to send them a message.

Sr. Admin: http://www.wfu.edu/administration/senior/
President: Nathan Hatch - nhatch@wfu.edu
Sr. VP & CFO: Hof Milam - bhm@wfu.edu
VP/BOD Member J. Reid Morgan: jrm@wfu.edu
AD Ron Wellman: wellmanr@wfu.edu
Chief of Staff Mary Pugel: mpugel@wfu.edu

DC BOD: http://www.deaconclub.com/board-of-directors.cfm
10-11 Pres - Jimmy Strickland
10-11 VP - Carl Tucker III

I got a canned response from Hatch -

I wrote back - told him I didn't appreciate canned emails from his secretary and asked him to go back to Notre Dame.

I'm sure that was a quick deletion from the inbox.

I didn't even get an answer from Hatch or Wellman. Then WIN and my alumni email stopped working.

lol i didn't know don flow was the VP of the BOT. that's funny.

I've always been curious (not that I'll ever be in a position for this to matter) but is no response better than a canned response? Obviously both options could spark some negative feelings.

If you've gotten a response yesterday or today, I doubt it is coming from a secretary. There are very few people in the President's Office that would be working on the weekend as most of them are non-exempt.

WTF, I just got one of the Nigerian scammer letters from Wellman. You've taken enough from me Ron, I'm not falling for your dirty tricks!

I've always been curious (not that I'll ever be in a position for this to matter) but is no response better than a canned response? Obviously both options could spark some negative feelings.

If you've gotten a response yesterday or today, I doubt it is coming from a secretary. There are very few people in the President's Office that would be working on the weekend as most of them are non-exempt.

Depends on the canned response, IMO. Gregg Easterbrook has a very nice canned response that just says that he doesn't reply to every email personally but assures that he does read it. Do I believe that? I don't know. But it's not pedantic or out of touch, which is more than anyone can say about the Hatch/Wellman responses to the men's basketball situation.

Good point, but then who would have sent it? I sent Hatch the email on Friday afternoon, so it wasn't an automatic reply - someone must have typed Dear Rick and hit send, right?

Good point, but then who would have sent it? I sent Hatch the email on Friday afternoon, so it wasn't an automatic reply - someone must have typed Dear Rick and hit send, right?

Maybe they've automated it. Pulled a first name from your email and mail merged it into the canned response

Back