• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Coronavirus !!! Very Political Thread !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol wtf. Put these in order of likelihood

1. He has Covid19 and is letting us know by admitting he’s taking a potentially toxic drug that probably doesn’t work
2. He’s taking a potentially toxic drug for no reason
3. He’s not taking it, but thinks he is.
4. He’s not taking it and is actively lying about it.

3, 1, 4, 2

I don't think this is the sort of thing he'd make up. However, that is more likely than some doctor risking his career by risking killing the president by giving him a dangerous drug. My first though when he said he did was that he asked for it and a doctor was slipping him a sugar pill. I'd say most likely is that he thinks he's been exposed, but won't get tested-so about halfway between 3 and 1.

I’d like to believe he’s simply acting as a pitch man for the drug so he’s lying about taking it.

But I was alerted to this tweet from WH reporter April Ryan.

https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/1259635624786739202

She retweeted it today while also saying that Pence is missing.

If Trump and Pence are unable to government, I’m not sure the Cabinet can invoke the 25th amendment. Even if the could, they wouldn’t if that mean Nancy would be President. So they’d just lie about it instead.

Pence incapacitated makes it much easier to replace him if you want some good conspiracy theory pot stirring.

Oh shit...the Pompeo/Saudi thing must be REALLY bad if he's throwing out there that he's taking it.

SHINY OBJECT! SHINY OBJECT!

I'd guess there's less than a 2% chance Trump is taking that med. Well, unless they grind it into his Big Mac.

It’s sad how much of our politics is elderly people calling each other names.

Did Azar just imply that Trump is positive for C-19?

Trump took the mic back real fast

Lol wtf. Put these in order of likelihood

1. He has Covid19 and is letting us know by admitting he’s taking a potentially toxic drug that probably doesn’t work
2. He’s taking a potentially toxic drug for no reason
3. He’s not taking it, but thinks he is.
4. He’s not taking it and is actively lying about it.

All right, the short answer is 4. The long answer is: he is not taking hydroxychloroquine and does not have C-19; however, he will say that he did have C-19 (in fact the worst case the doctors have ever seen) - did take the drug - and that he recovered in less than a day (doctors have never seen anything like it - say it's a miracle). Of course will will never see or hear from any of these alleged doctors.

This is fairly common practice with military deployments. End them just shy of the time for the soldiers and airmen to earn benefits.

Happened to a friend twice. Initial basic training was supposed to be 88 days. His group had snow days, so they didn't do the last three days of training and graduated on day 88.

Advanced Individual Training (AIT) is scheduled the same way. 88 or 89 days, in processing to out processing.

Coronavirus / Bad Flu 69 !!

88c5e1112bd9181c1f2b2537f5524211.jpg

Top 4 all led by wannabe or real authoritarian thugs. Conservatives make terrible leaders during times of crisis.

Badge of honor!

That is another example of the weakness, cowardice and being losers the Dems. An ad with that comment should be up in every battleground state today and repeated every day until the election. As the number sadly increases, so should the number in the ads.

I wouldn't bet on the Dems being wise enough or tough enough to use it.

88c5e1112bd9181c1f2b2537f5524211.jpg

Top 4 all led by wannabe or real authoritarian thugs. Conservatives make terrible leaders during times of crisis.

Yep, if you take away the the actions of De Blasio early in this outbreak and it's effects on NYC and the greater North East the US would be doing great per capital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back