• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Corpse found in L.A. hotel's water tank

"The shower was awful," she said. "When you turned the tap on, the water was coming black first for two seconds and then it was going back to normal."

NOOOO

EW

Zombie-well-Walking_510.jpg

My first thought as well....soo soo soooo much :sick:

Yeah, there is a ladder there, but you would have to carry a dead girl on your shoulder while climbing it. Therefore, my forensic training leads me to believe, all dwarves are no longer suspects.

This story creeps me out so much. I've always tried to make it a point to avoid drinking the water in a hotel (bottled, ftw), but there's no way to completely avoid using the water in a hotel. The details of this story, if they ever come to light, are going to be interesting.

so she got drunk/high, took a paranoid elevator ride to the roof, once on the roof was curious what was inside the tanks, climbed the ladder, opened up the tank lid, fell in, then drowned or died from ?

She's acting like she's on drugs or has been drugged...

Also, the roof is locked and has an alarm system..

She does seem off....but I'm a little confused that no matter what buttons she presses the elevator doesn't move.

Seems like a few times the doors should shut but stay open....weird

She does seem off....but I'm a little confused that no matter what buttons she presses the elevator doesn't move.

Seems like a few times the doors should shut but stay open....weird

She doesn't seem off. She seems crazy. I don't know why they didn't shut eventually unless she hit an emergency button but when they start to close the first time I'm guessing she hit the 'doors open' button when she was going on a pressing rampage.

Yea I wasn't patient enough to watch 3 minutes of someone in an elevator...I FFW'd a few times and didn't catch everything I guess....

Stilll.....weeeeird

She doesn't seem off. She seems crazy. I don't know why they didn't shut eventually unless she hit an emergency button but when they start to close the first time I'm guessing she hit the 'doors open' button when she was going on a pressing rampage.

Just rewatched and it never seemed like the doors attempted to move.

And didn't seem like she was "crazy"...definitely drunk/high/etc....seen very similar actions with friends...nothing too out of the ordinary

That is straight up sorcery to keep the elevator doors open that long without them trying to close.

Back