• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Could Wake go to a Bowl with a 5-7 record?

My goodness. That's why coaches need the smart guy on the sidelines. The only way using the TOs would hurt in that situation is on a defensive penalty that leads to a 1st down. But that's not really a big deal anyway because it just sets up the same situation London allowed.

Update the situation anyone? I'm done trying to actually pull for our team to win.

If 3 more teams get bowl eligible we stay at home. With a lot of teams just one win away (including Pitt and UConn after today), I do not think we will be bowling

If we were to make a bowl game I assume we'd set the record for least fans ever to attend a bowl game.

We should be granted a bowl if and only if we get a new OC. Of course wont happen and obviously is not our only issue

Baylor and Michigan State both winning. With Rice ahead of us in APR that would seal our bowl fate.

Thank God

Baylor and Michigan State both winning. With Rice ahead of us in APR that would seal our bowl fate.

ArnoldNoTeethDGDO_48f.gif

Excellent, glad no bowl for this coaching staff full of losers.

If 3 more teams get bowl eligible we stay at home. With a lot of teams just one win away (including Pitt and UConn after today), I do not think we will be bowling

That is the best news I have heard all day....

Teams that needed to win for bowl eligibility went out and got it-except for Wake.

We continued to play dead- just so very sad.

I would bet most players have no desire to play another game. Less likely to get drug tested when the season is done.

Again to clarify, our bowl hopes are done. Guaranteed there will be enough teams ahead of us now

Really, was there any doubt? We were never that close to sneaking in the "top 70".......and for that I am eternally grateful!

Back