• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Covers by and of Radiohead

ChicdeaC

Reaction score
Free downloadz!one1!

Here is a downloadable tribute to OK computer. Though my authority on all things radiohead tells me it is missing a great REM cover from the Tibetan freedom concert.

And here are 20 covers by radiohead (or other bands fronted by Thom Yorke). Some of them are great (Nobody does it better) and some are not (Down by the River has people talking through it and it's hard to hear) and some I haven't listened to yet.

Cool stuff, I'll have to take a listen later. Thanks for posting.

I like the reggae version of Karma Police by the Easy Star All-Stars.

I love it when bands cover "Love Will Tear Us Apart." It always sounds like they're having a great time.

Ha! I was thinking they forgot Headmaster Ritual, and then I see it's #1 on the list.

Their version of Ceremony rules too.

definitely not posting for Matt, I found these all on my own, bish. Plus, in the "favorite radiohead album" poll, I chose In Rainbows, that's definitely not Matt's favorite.

"This is about when we were younger. But we didn't write it."

Also, awesome links, ChiC! Either John Vanderslice's "Karma Police" or The Cold War Kids "Electioneering" is probably my favorite from the OK Computer covers, but they're all terrific.

And their version of "The Headmaster Ritual" is just spot-on.

I always LOL at their version of "Wonderwall".

Back