• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

also, being called a martyr is more of a gentle ribbing, IMO. You're being a little defensive, even for you.

Wow, created a shit storm there. My b. Felt like my comment was much more busting balls than personally insulting (much like my comment at the bottom about W&B getting into Wake). To answer the original question, yes Rambo has started counseling. Counseling to stop him from being SO AWESOME! I was just giving you a hard time BSF because the insults just felt so unnatural. Like a kid that first learns what cuss words are and starts plugging them in everywhere, regardless of whether or not it makes sense. I don't really care about him insulting Rambo because it didn't feel personal. Like he would have said that to the first target with kids, regardless of whether or not their kid was actually fucked up. bmoney just happened to fit in the madlib blank. Oh whale.

I actually dig some of your arguments that run counter to the board, even if I don't agree with them just because they do make you think. Especially regarding immigration and environmentalism. Just don't see the purpose of posting every single article that pops up on your newsfeed, regardless of how good of a source it is.

But it's cool to threaten to contact peoples employers?

Why not tell the WHOLE story? NAH.

Telling the WHOLE story, that I nearly immediately posted that was for effect and that I would never do it.

NAH, no reason to tell the WHOLE truth.

I'm only posting in this thread now as a number of your upset pals asked that I be limited to one thread. It's a peace offering on my part. Having said that, Rahm has quite a lot to do with Hillary and Bill. I think anyone with a modicum of knowledge about American politics knows that. Which I guess makes you the dumbass. Well, that and the fact you couldn't even make it work as a fucking caterer and had to go back to being a miserable IT guy. No wonder you're so fucking angry. Don't you have a bunch of kids that aren't even yours, that your wife had before she met your sorry ass? Anyway, you probably should have just gone to a community college for banqueting or whatever the fuck they call it or maybe somewhere geared towards morons like ITT- you sure as shit didn't get much out of your Wake degree. Loser.

oh my this is something.

I must not have a modicum of knowledge about politics then, because I am still struggling to connect the dots you are trying to connect between Hillary's corruption and the murder rate on the streets of Chicago under Rahm's mayoral tenure. But hey you are Mr Tunnels now, so Ill try to do better.

And I'm flattered you have remembered so much detail about my personal life that I have shared over the years. I am a graduate of ASU, so you missed that one. But thanks for keeping me in your thoughts you fucking nitwit.

ETA - If you are ever in the Chicago area Ill make you a quiche my darling

Guys! Guys! Bob 2 is limiting his posts to this thread. Can we not take the win and be courteous to him here if we happen to swing by?

oh yeah how was Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field? I was at the Air and Water show Sat afternoon and the weather caused some delays but it cleared off by the evening right?

oh yeah how was Pearl Jam at Wrigley Field? I was at the Air and Water show Sat afternoon and the weather caused some delays but it cleared off by the evening right?

Fantastic. Chamber of Commerce weather, great show. A+.

sounds like you remember everything conversation you have in its entirety for nearly a decade. If you and I have a conversation 7-8 years ago and discuss something that wasn't that important to one of us but not the other, it's logical that the person who doesn't think it was important may not remember it.

What's logical is that Clinton manufactured a lie to cover up another lie...something she's been doing her entire life. Of course Colin Powell would remember the answer he gave to a somewhat profound request for one salient piece of advice for incoming Secretary Clinton. Did you happen to read his book "My American Journey"? Powell has a sharp memory and describes many conversations in vivid detail. The problem in this instance is that Hillary made up the story to help bail her out. You must admit, this is not the first time she has played loose with the facts. Are you going to believe Clinton's account over Colin Powell's?

But you are supporting someone whose normal business practices is to steal the work and products of contractors while daring them to sue him as he is using their work. You support a guy who hired the voice of white supremacy to be CEO. You support a guy who lies every day and attacks the family of dead heroes.

You support a guy who is being played like cheap fiddle by Putin.

Hillary lies. There's no question about it. But Trump is the least qualified and least interested in learning and most racially charged candidate since George Wallace. Of course having bee governmor of a state, Wallace was more qualified than Trump.

But you are supporting someone whose normal business practices is to steal the work and products of contractors while daring them to sue him as he is using their work. You support a guy who hired the voice of white supremacy to be CEO. You support a guy who lies every day and attacks the family of dead heroes.

You support a guy who is being played like cheap fiddle by Putin.

Hillary lies. There's no question about it. But Trump is the least qualified and least interested in learning and most racially charged candidate since George Wallace. Of course having bee governmor of a state, Wallace was more qualified than Trump.

My only mention of Trump on this board came when I stated I'd support Joe Biden over Trump. I'm afraid that doesn't hold true for Hillary.

Back