• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crooked hillary

Hillary emailed her daughter during meetings. So what?

That fucking BITCH emailed her daughter?!?!

OH FUCK THAT SHIT. I'M OUT.

Brian Fallon ‏@brianefallon 3h3 hours ago
Charity watchdog declares to CNN that @ClintonFdn is "one of the great humanitarian charities of our generation"

CqqiMzZWgAAddDo.jpg

Clinton team (via Pres Sec) starting to fight back on CF stuff

Great comments section -- these ladies keep arguing with robo-spam posts about earning money at fake jobs

Waleed Muzammil
ι мaĸe мυcн мore мoney тнaт ι υѕed тo aт ѕнoprιтe, ιтѕ υp тo вeтween 35dollor and 80dollor per нoυr now! ι'м ѕo glad ι qυιт and мade тнe cнange тo worĸιng onlιne! ι waѕn'т нappy aт мy prevιoυѕ joв and ι ĸnew тнaт ι needed ѕoмeтнιng new. ι waѕ a нard decιѕιon aғтer 4 yearѕ oғ worĸιng тнe ѕaмe joв, вυт ιт waѕ worтн ιт.

Lori Hooper Benoit · McNeese State University
we are talking about emails and you and another muslim are talking about your businesses. Why? Work for Clinton
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Rebecca Rohloff · Works at Retired
Lori Hooper Benoit because they had everything given to them on a silver platter when they entered our country.
Like · Reply · 17 mins

Rebecca Rohloff · Works at Retired
Your a Muslim that came to destroy our country. So shut up!!!
Like · Reply · 14 mins

Appears the AP finally got some of the public records sought since 2010.

Doesn't look good for Clinton.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CAMPAIGN_2016_CLINTON_FOUNDATION?SITE=AP

"Among those granted time with Clinton included an internationally known economist who asked for her help as the Bangladesh government pressured him to resign from a nonprofit bank he ran; a Wall Street executive who sought Clinton's help with a visa problem; and Estee Lauder executives who were listed as meeting with Clinton while her department worked with the firm's corporate charity to counter gender-based violence in South Africa."

What a shock that a SOS met with a Nobel Laureate who helped create jobs in one of poorest nations on Earth to help him and see how that person could help elsewhere.

A visa problem is never handled by the State Department. I wonder where they should be handled. Oh yeah, the State Department.

How HORRIBLE to work with corporate people to save victims from gender based violence in a foreign nation! We should NEVER do such things!

Here's some more:
Estee Lauder executive Fabrizio Freda also met with Clinton at the same Wall Street event attended by Schwarzman. Later that month, Freda was on a list of attendees for a meeting between Clinton and a U.S.-China trade group. Estee Lauder has given between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton Foundation. The company made a commitment to CGI in 2013 with four other organizations to help survivors of sexual slavery in Cambodia."

She should be strung up without a trial for getting companies to donate to help survivors of sexual slavery in Cambodia.

This is absolutely a smoking gun...of getting to people to HELP those in need. What a TERRIBLE thing to do.
"

Last edited:
RJ is fucking hilarious. Jumping through hoops to defend Hillary is ridiculous. Take notes from GOPers. When they have a shitty candidate, they aren't so eager to defend him. Don't try to defend a pretty obvious pay for play connection. This isn't even something where you support union causes or gun rights and get donations from AFLCIO or the NRA. It's donate to my foundation if you want my ear. And don't be happy to sit on the "GOP has spent millions and found nothing" aspect either. Plenty has been found. Hillary just happens to be like a bank-- too big to fail. The difference is the banks don't get defended. She and Bill are crooks and have been since the beginning. People put up with it because the Clinton years were pretty good in spite of Bill. People are willing to overlook a lot if they're doing well, and they put with Hillary because they think she'll be better than Obama, who most Dems are privately pretty disappointed with, and can't stand Trump.

The Libertarians are probably going to get my vote again, just like they did in 2008.

I love it. Bill was and probably still is a horndog. He was most likely the only person in US political history persecuted and prosecuted for LOSING almost his family's money in an investment. He LOST nearly everything he invested in Whitewater.

I love it. Bill was and probably still is a horndog. He was most likely the only person in US political history persecuted and prosecuted for LOSING almost his family's money in an investment. He LOST nearly everything he invested in Whitewater.

Except for his job.

What the hell does that mean? Why should you lose your job for being a victim of an investment scam?

Investigating the Clintons on Whitewater was like investigating the people who lost their life-savings investing with Bernie Madoff.

What the hell does that mean? Why should you lose your job for being a victim of an investment scam?

Investigating the Clintons on Whitewater was like investigating the people who lost their life-savings investing with Bernie Madoff.

Bill Clinton must not have been too upset over losing his life savings. He even provided a full pardon to one of the people who ripped him off. Let me know when you find a Madoff victim willing to do the same.

Last edited:
Again, when does the victim get investigated? My bad, it's a Clinton so it's OK to spend tens of millions of dollars to investigate someone being scammed.

RJ is fucking hilarious. Jumping through hoops to defend Hillary is ridiculous. Take notes from GOPers. When they have a shitty candidate, they aren't so eager to defend him. Don't try to defend a pretty obvious pay for play connection. This isn't even something where you support union causes or gun rights and get donations from AFLCIO or the NRA. It's donate to my foundation if you want my ear. And don't be happy to sit on the "GOP has spent millions and found nothing" aspect either. Plenty has been found. Hillary just happens to be like a bank-- too big to fail. The difference is the banks don't get defended. She and Bill are crooks and have been since the beginning. People put up with it because the Clinton years were pretty good in spite of Bill. People are willing to overlook a lot if they're doing well, and they put with Hillary because they think she'll be better than Obama, who most Dems are privately pretty disappointed with, and can't stand Trump.

The Libertarians are probably going to get my vote again, just like they did in 2008.

I agree with some things in here...but the bold---what the hell?

Trump is still being supported by almost all of the GOP brass.

Back