• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 10(Season)4: I hear the jury's still out on science

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, look who is on the hog in the back.

GEORGE MICHAEL!

that was a good hour of time wasted trying to win a chat thread. Fuck it dude, I'm going bowling

I guess you weren't worried bout missing any vital plot points since you're watching F&F, huh, DF?

Please don't screw up this thread like Phan did the last one. I'm not sure there were any title changes for it.

I guess you weren't worried bout missing any vital plot points since you're watching F&F, huh, DF?

Please don't screw up this thread like Phan did the last one. I'm not sure there were any title changes for it.

Sorry bym, I only go by the OLD chat thread rules, like back on the Old Boards. I know you were there, but you weren't chatting.

comcast is so terrible

on the phone for 12 minutes waiting another 9 then I get dropped

seriously?

this is after being on the phone for 30 minutes before to fix two of the 3 cable boxes in my house

w t f

I'm sure egg is a great person I just don't want you spending all your time getting her all glittered up for Easter...

Sorry bym, I only go by the OLD chat thread rules, like back on the Old Boards. I know you were there, but you weren't chatting.

The artist must embrace the expanded medium of the new boards and be freed of the Scout shackles. :thumbsup:

I've only seen a few episodes of Arrested Development so I don't understand the comparisons which were made at the end of the last CT.

Drive to Pennsylvania went really smoothly this morning. So glad to be up here, getting to meet the nephew. Such a wee little baby.

No, its ok, you be with Yam.

They do their party on Bethlehem time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back