• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 138: The Dog Days Are Over

Status
Not open for further replies.

awakeandready

Squirrelmonger
Reaction score
Alternate title: The Donk Days Are Over

Last edited:
maybe cookout dropped his phone as the ride started

a phone fell out of my pocket on a roller coaster once

maybe cookout dropped his phone as the ride started

a phone fell out of my pocket on a roller coaster once

That's a buzzkill. HTTD lost his on the Zipper at the Dixie Classic once.

ETA: but I think he found it or most of it afterwards. That's a bit easier to do at a fair than an amusement park. Man, I want to go on a rollercoaster RIGHT NOW.

Gotta make a Hershey Park trip! Leave the squirrel with my parents, eat some chocolate, ride some rides.

The lyrics to "Little Rabbit Foo Foo" are kind of fucked. A lot of that old school stuff meant for kids is pretty twisted. They kept it real back then.

I wanna hit up Kings Dominion again..gotta love the Intimidator 305 (better than the Carowinds version)

The lyrics to "Little Rabbit Foo Foo" are kind of fucked. A lot of that old school stuff meant for kids is pretty twisted. They kept it real back then.

definitely little BUNNY foo foo.

Definitely Bunny Foo Foo.

Also, I almost lost my phone on the Berserker at Kings Dominion once. Fell out of my pocket on one of the upside down passes. Luckily the centrifical force made it fall to the floor and my friend put her foot over it for the rest of the ride. Phew.

HaHa the wiki page is kind of funny...

Little Bunny Foo Foo is a children's poem involving a rabbit harassing a population of field mice.

Definitely "Bunny". BSF is your family very animal friendly like you are? Maybe they thought "bunny" was too REDUCTIVE of a term and called it "Little Rabbit Foo Foo" to give the animal more respect.

I survived. It eventually started moving again. Staff didn't say anything when we got to the end.. Super weird.

The song "Fade to Black" makes me laugh a little bit because it's just not that good, and it's so different from everything else that pops up on Megadeth pandora.

Definitely "Bunny". BSF is your family very animal friendly like you are? Maybe they thought "bunny" was too REDUCTIVE of a term and called it "Little Rabbit Foo Foo" to give the animal more respect.

There's a version on YT where it's "rabbit" and the Wikipedia page says there's a "rabbit" version. Probably changed it to "bunny" for millennials to make it cuter. We sang "rabbit" at school. They're nice to animals but they're not vegetarians/vegans.

The song "Fade to Black" makes me laugh a little bit because it's just not that good, and it's so different from everything else that pops up on Megadeth pandora.

you have a Megadeath Pandora channel?

You've already been appropriately scolded, but I just had to drop probably my 5th neg rep ever on this post. Out of line, dude, out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back