• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halp pit. I am going to in-n-out right now. I love burgers. What do I get.

CT 180: YO Bmoney there's a game tonight

I made the Girl I'm hanging w lately watch A New Hope and she liked it. She wants to watch the other two before ep 7

After watching them, my wife went from "maybe we'll go see it over Christmas" to agreeing to take Friday morning off for a 9:15 showing in 3D.

I'm kind of agnostic on their burgers, but animal-style fries are essential.

Looking at the in-n-out menu I don't see this but looking them up I see they're on a "secret menu" and a lot of restaurants have these "secret menus". What's the point? Look at all these secret menus. Crazy. This is some illuminati type stuff.
http://hackthemenu.com/in-n-out/secret-menu/

After watching them, my wife went from "maybe we'll go see it over Christmas" to agreeing to take Friday morning off for a 9:15 showing in 3D.

I tried to keep the Empire Strikes Back reveal as secret as possible but she probably knows already due to pop culture

I tried to keep the Empire Strikes Back reveal as secret as possible but she probably knows already due to pop culture

Lego Star Wars ruined that for my kids.

I think this is why I never got into them at all, pretty much generally knew the major plot points from watching things like Animaniacs as a kid

I guess these secret menus are no big deal amongst millennials- you apparently know about them. Mind blown.

I've never eaten there before. I don't think we had those when I was growing up. I'd be #nervous asking for something not listed, afraid they'd look at me like I'm crazy or say no.

I regret that this basketball game had a slight impact on my decision not to drive tonight. However this is what I expected deep down.

I regret that this basketball game had a slight impact on my decision not to drive tonight. However this is what I expected deep down.

This is planning around Wake sports in a nutshell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back