• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 180: itt rtq was EARLY to work today #blessed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, this might be favorite. "You can wrap up it up in ribbons, you can slip it in your sock"

y'all ever play thunderfucked?

stand around in a circle with tallboy beers

start playing thunderstruck

when the song starts, one person in the circle starts drinking - they stop when the word "thunder" is sung and the next person starts drinking

this goes on for the entire song

We've played this several times this Tailgate season.

It's a staple at TITSWF drinking events.

Last edited:
On my phone I have the poor people's version that doesn't let you listen to a specify song =(

Well, the entire New Morning album is quite pleasant, if you want some laid back, loving Dylan, ruminating on life, loss, fatherhood, time, and gypsies, and having a little fun. He is at peace with the universe on New Morning. It's my favorite Dylan album after Blood on the Tracks.

What is that from townie? What is the purpose of those loathsome hipsters fondling a dead fish?

i just like posting inscrutable stuff for you to ponder, bob

I think you mean Airheads. And what happened to that guy. He was a big star at one point but I haven't seen him in 10 years or more.

Fraser almost won a Blockbuster entertainment award for The Mummy, okay? Didn't even get a nod for Airheads.

He's obviously waiting patiently for this reboot to jumpstart his career.

weird-boner11bct.jpg

this is fucking annoying: my boss supposedly took the week off, but he's been online and sorta half-assed working from home. he's insisting on reviewing everything before it goes out, and since we're closing at noon I need him to review shit and sign-off on it so I can get the hell outta here, but he's been non-responsive the past couple of hours. this stuff would take him 3 seconds to review, too.

what a douche move; get a life, boss

Lol salad good job good effort western United States

bobstackfan/chat thread

who is your favorite pokemon?

(original 151 obvi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back