• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 184: The Vomitorium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for your loss, Brasky.

When my Grandma died, I had to book a short notice round-trip flight between GSO and Pensacola, FL. It was not cheap.

A pet squirrel cage from 1827 at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
CZQoNW6VAAQFT_j.jpg

I needed to pick up some groceries, so I went during lunch hoping it wouldn't be too nutty. It was hard to find parking, so I can only imagine what a zoo it will be tonight and tomorrow. Bring on the snow!

Even though I'm thousands of miles away, I'm still getting hyped for everyone over there and the impending snowpocalypse.

lbe are you listening to Serial season 2? Portland PD plays a role in this week's episode.

Yeah I'm gonna go to the store during my lunch break in a few and try to miss the crowd tonight. Still not looking forward to it at all.

Places around here got murdered last night. Not even bothering going out to pick up some meat to do a nice roasted dish at some point.

I needed to pick up some groceries, so I went during lunch hoping it wouldn't be too nutty. It was hard to find parking, so I can only imagine what a zoo it will be tonight and tomorrow. Bring on the snow!

i'm just gonna walk

whole foods should be a treat tonight

woof

yea maybe i'll just see what places are open in my hood to walk to this weekend instead

how do you handle coworkers that you actively dislike?

i got chided by my boss earlier this morning - he called me in his office and said i had a sour look on my face and bad body language during a meeting and i had no idea i was doing it

i just hate listening to this person talk

i have no problems with their work or them professionally - just them personally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back