• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happens every year but I’m struck by the fact that I’ve run errands to 3 different locations on this my day off….and been waited on/taken care of by black folks working.
Just feels off
Yeah, it kinda feels like the dream hasn’t come to fruition yet…but I did get 30% off on a 1 gallon can of interior paint!

We thought about going to ski again today but checked the weather - sustained 35mph winds & a temp of 13° made if an easy choice.

Happens every year but I’m struck by the fact that I’ve run errands to 3 different locations on this my day off….and been waited on/taken care of by black folks working.
Just feels off

Our cleaning people are coming today and while they’re from Mexico, it also feels wrong to have anybody working on stuff for us today. However, it’s the first time they have come since early December so their Christmas card and gift are here for them.

Could be worse, my wife thinks we should use our time while the kids are napping to rearrange the first floor furniture.

That won’t make noise?

We re arranged our living room a couple weeks ago. Way better now.

I agree with Windy that the whole Ginger thing was incredibly obnoxious, certainly bullying, and arguably racist. It boiled down to verbally abusing a group of people for their skin tone, eye color, and hair color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back