• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also really struggle to believe that anyone can work productively the entire work day while working 80+ hour weeks.

If you’re genuinely working hard every hour of those 80+ hour weeks, I fail to see how you avoid from quickly burning out.
my day would start with calls at 7AM with Europe and end with Calls at 9PM with Asia. Would I occasionally bounce out for a haircut or grab lunch (without blocking it on my calendar)? Sure.

But I loved the people I worked with and loved what I was doing. For most of the time I was single…. It was a blast

ADdW5J.gif

It’s pretty frequent during football and basketball season that I get to school before 7 and don’t drop off the gate deposits until after midnight.

None of these hours are worth it except for maybe Mako if you believe in the power of youth football shaping young men or whatever that weirdo on here said that time.
They are 100% worth it if that's how someone wants to spend their time. hey if you love your work that much to work that much. Good for you ... I think that's great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back