• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
School was canceled today because it rained a little last night and then was going to drop below freezing this morning.

I guess I understand, but it really sucks because my kids have been home with me all day and I can't get shit done.

I did, however, just catch up on this chat thread. 40+ pages of mediocrity. Do better.

I'm gonna curse myself no doubt but I haven't had a stomach bug/food poisoning since I was like 11 years old.

STOMACH OF STEEL BABY
My mom at one point went like 20 years between vomits. Streak finally broke when she was pregnant with me

Needless to say I did not inherit her stomach.

I will 2&2 a bit with schools all closing at like 12:30 here today. it's a lot colder than it was first thing this morning (was 38 when I woke up and like 20 now and getting colder). but with all the wind the roads are dry and we're not forecast to get any more precipitation.

Sales: Hey Tim, the customer is saying you didn't include a change you agreed to, so I said you would do it and send back a new version.
Tim: Hi Sales, did you ever check any of the drafts to see if I accepted that change before you agreed to it?
Sales: Nope

Last edited:
For you Defector donks, I nominated this tweet for a Shamsy award and just got a reply back from Giri Nathan

ADdW5J.gif

I'm gonna curse myself no doubt but I haven't had a stomach bug/food poisoning since I was like 11 years old.

STOMACH OF STEEL BABY
yah that was my last bug too (around 11 years old) until a few days ago

if you don't have kids or ever visit doofus and his offspring within a month of them having a bug i think it's pretty easy to maintain that streak

yah that was my last bug too (around 11 years old) until a few days ago

if you don't have kids or ever visit doofus and his offspring within a month of them having a bug i think it's pretty easy to maintain that streak
i guess i'll add that maybe avoiding peruvian sushi spots should be a new strategy too

I will 2&2 a bit with schools all closing at like 12:30 here today. it's a lot colder than it was first thing this morning (was 38 when I woke up and like 20 now and getting colder). but with all the wind the roads are dry and we're not forecast to get any more precipitation.
yeah everyone keeps saying we're due for more precipitation but I don't see it in a single forecast, bizzaro

I haven’t thrown up in many years but I just ate 3 day old jambalaya leftovers for lunch so let’s see how this goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back