• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to work all week next week. I have Christmas Eve and Christmas off. I'm flying home on the 26th and going from the airport to the office.

After our tattoo discussion earlier today, lol at Hayden Penitierre(sp) and the misspelled italian saying down her side.

Oh and Anne Hathaway showed her hoo ha getting out of a car at the Les Mis premiere.

same. i'm working all week next week, have the 24th and 25th off, back in the office for the 26th and 27th and off for NYE and new years day. lotsa back and forthing for me.

same. i'm working all week next week, have the 24th and 25th off, back in the office for the 26th and 27th and off for NYE and new years day. lotsa back and forthing for me.

Yea this is me.

Only way I'd get a tattoo is if I started doing MMA, then I'd get some GSP tats

Peanut totally sharted in the bathtub tonight. It was not as cool as it sounds.

Same. Except the office is closed the 31st, but I don't know that I am.

All the rich people are going to be making gifts so that the government doesn't get their money because they all hate poor people so much.

Watching The Two Towers & enjoying some French pressed coffee #dwarves

Never discussed in the "how long to wait" discussion was that if the girl is as attractive or less attractive than you, she can't hold out long at all, but if she's more attractive she can get away with so much more.

Does anyone else find it difficult to come up with Christmas lists?

My sister apparently loves Wake Med. I think she thought I was kidding when I told her how cheap W-S is.

My sister apparently loves Wake Med. I think she thought I was kidding when I told her how cheap W-S is.

That's awesome! I wish I could have gotten my sis to look at it, but she choose the evil school.

I think TAB and his sex stories are a welcome addition to the chat thread.

That's awesome! I wish I could have gotten my sis to look at it, but she choose the evil school.

Haha, I'm doing my best to convince her to go to Wake, I think it's a good fit. She got into her "reaches" but didn't like the schools (read: people). One of her interviewers at Wake said, "What do we have to do to get you to come here?" She walked away feeling like they wanted her to be there and she'd be happy. Wake will do that to you, lull you into a sense of security then BOOM hire Jeff [Redacted].

Cav- do you want to come take my Income Tax final for me on Friday? It won't be hard, but I just do not want to study anymore. kthxbye

Cav- do you want to come take my Income Tax final for me on Friday? It won't be hard, but I just do not want to study anymore. kthxbye

I really want my brother to take income tax. He keeps taking stupid classes like Family Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back