• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am weighing the dick pics offer. I gotta believe I send boob pics and every guy on this board sees them. Granted, I could send around Brasky's dick, but I am not sure how exciting that will be to the women of this board. Clearly, I should just start a thread with one topless photo of myself and collect the rep. Yet, that is a violation of the hosting TOS.

I had no idea that Chris Pratt and Anna Faris were married.

I am weighing the dick pics offer. I gotta believe I send boob pics and every guy on this board sees them. Granted, I could send around Brasky's dick, but I am not sure how exciting that will be to the women of this board. Clearly, I should just start a thread with one topless photo of myself and collect the rep. Yet, that is a violation of the hosting TOS.

I'd totes keep it private, I'm a vault, feel free to send away with the utmost confidence, it will be a win win

I don't want to risk the chance that InITK picks up the phone. Brasky and Caturday, DO GOD'S WORK.

DIABOLICAL

I mean, I gotta believe my end goal is to get 12 different posters to send me dick pics and then produce a "12 months of Pit Dick" calendar for any other poster who wants it. :)

Last edited:
ITK, rjkarl will send you a d-pic, but boob pics aren't going to cut it. You're going to have to show him some pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back