• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It’s a Good Friday

There are certain times where I really like my job. Getting home at 1 AM from a conference and needing to lead a 3 hour customer call from 9-12 is not one of those times

My wife works in education so she works like hell. AND doesn’t make any money. Pretty great!
yeah that's the thing wife my wife. she works in ed but in a special kind of facility so her pay is pretty high as compared to where else she could work. hopefully the new exec director doesn't make her want to die like the old one did.

yeah that's the thing wife my wife. she works in ed but in a special kind of facility so her pay is pretty high as compared to where else she could work. hopefully the new exec director doesn't make her want to die like the old one did.
My wife works at a private school so she makes less than she would otherwise. But our kids get a bit tuition discount (oldest starts kindergarten in the fall) so that really counts.

My wife works at a private school so she makes less than she would otherwise. But our kids get a bit tuition discount (oldest starts kindergarten in the fall) so that really counts.
wife wants to stay in private mostly because she has no desire to come into whatever the hell regulations govern NC teachers these days. as a WOKE history teacher she'd be fired in 10 mins.

but she also does admin and at the end of the day that's what she wants to continue doing.

Back