• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: It’s a Good Friday

anyway I am currently enjoying a beer* while rocking boy to sleep and this is about as close to zen as I've felt in a while

*Trillium apparently distributes to Charlotte now? I sprung on this 4 pack of Summer Street as soon as I saw it the other day without realizing it was THIRTY TWO GODDAMN DOLLARS but it is admittedly pretty tasty
$8 per pint…you’d be paying that (or more) in a bar so rationalize each sip that way. Love Trillium…

So I've spent the past 2 weeks in North Georgia caring for my 84 y/o father after his knee replacement surgery. It's definitely not easy being in the stage of life where we need to be caregivers to our folks. But it was rewarding to be able to spend quality time with him. I can tell he is lonely (my mom passed last fall) and I am glad I work for a boss who was okay with me working remotely on a sporadic basis for this time.

That being said, I am happy to now be in Barca's neck of the woods for the weekend with my hubby. Ready for some much needed rest & relaxation!

So I've spent the past 2 weeks in North Georgia caring for my 84 y/o father after his knee replacement surgery. It's definitely not easy being in the stage of life where we need to be caregivers to our folks. But it was rewarding to be able to spend quality time with him. I can tell he is lonely (my mom passed last fall) and I am glad I work for a boss who was okay with me working remotely on a sporadic basis for this time.

That being said, I am happy to now be in Barca's neck of the woods for the weekend with my hubby. Ready for some much needed rest & relaxation!
Where I currently live or down on the bayou?

Back