• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to an arcade in a ski town in Oregon where we visited a couple months ago which had (in addition to regular games my kids stank at) bubble hockey, foosball’s cousin. Love that game.

I said this in my Wake group chat and was accused of being against museums.
There are a lot of things that seem shitty about being famous, but having to go to events like the Met Gala seems up there at the top of the list.

I said this in my Wake group chat and was accused of being against museums.
I would respond that most people consuming information about the clothes people wore were probably not aware it had anything to do with a museum, and the museum aspect of it has become so secondary to the clothing aspect, that it would appear that the attendees are the ones who do not care about museums, as much as they care about marketing themselves.

That or tell him to eat a bag of dicks, I am unfamiliar with the tone of your group chat.

I would respond that most people consuming information about the clothes people wore were probably not aware it had anything to do with a museum, and the museum aspect of it has become so secondary to the clothing aspect, that it is the attendees who do not care about museums.

That or tell him to eat a bag of dicks, I am unfamiliar with the tone of your group chat.
I don't think this is true at all.

Everyone covering it on my twitter feed (or substacks) is extremely aware of how important an event it is for the Met Costume Institute.

There are a lot of things that seem shitty about being famous, but having to go to events like the Met Gala seems up there at the top of the list.
Are you kidding? This is the equivalent of getting paparazzi'ed at a tough mudder for celebrities. Getting to show up and wear absolutely stunning dresses/gowns or take risks that you could never take elsewhere would be a dream (caveat: you are rich and supported by a team of stylists and makeup artists etc.)

Look how happy Ayo looks in this insane (hand painted and embroidered lace w/3D printed flowers individually applied) dress!

1715105863831.png

is it just me or is Google's generative AI sesarch result just them copy-paste stealing the top return and posting it above the actual page

It appears that DF2009 is a fan of the met gala.

I don’t care about it either but saw today that it raised $12 million dollars (seems really low for all the effort and pageantry involved) and that TikTok was the presenting sponsor (interesting, considering the recent overwhelmingly passed legislation about their Chinese ownership).

Are you kidding? This is the equivalent of getting paparazzi'ed at a tough mudder for celebrities. Getting to show up and wear absolutely stunning dresses/gowns or take risks that you could never take elsewhere would be a dream (caveat: you are rich and supported by a team of stylists and makeup artists etc.)

Look how happy Ayo looks in this insane (hand painted and embroidered lace w/3D printed flowers individually applied) dress!

View attachment 9248

Seems overdressed. This highly intelligent and influential being alternated between a see through wet t-shirt dress, a towel, and later on, almost nothing.

1715106321395.png

1715106481428.png

Seems overdressed. This highly intelligent and influential being alternated between a see through wet t-shirt dress, a towel, and later on, almost nothing.

View attachment 9250

The beauty of fashion, like most art, is that people can use it to communicate different stories/ideas!

The beauty of fashion, like most art, is that people can use it to communicate different stories/ideas!

What is she actually communicating ? That she took a shower ? Or that she wants to show you her tits ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back