• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
An exclusive pic of Timmy after he finished the sandwich:

1715187213060-png.9271
Tammy wishes

okay we really gotta quit posting that mako pic w/out spoilers. I'm at work here!

oh wow she has to make the big sacrifice of getting up slightly early for a one-time event.
Yeah, god forbid! Also told my wife "it's hard to get your dad motivated". Is your grandchild graduating high school not motivating enough? And again, wonders why they don't have a close relationship with our kids.

Yeah, god forbid! Also told my wife "it's hard to get your dad motivated". Is your grandchild graduating high school not motivating enough? And again, wonders why they don't have a close relationship with our kids.
are...you a Trump?

so biff what gets you off about getting drunk at high school football games as a dude who definitely shouldn't be drinking anywhere near gatherings of high school students?

8 AM is too early for graduation.

Fucking CMS overbooked or something and moved our graduation from 6/6 to 6/13 which is ridiculously late. Daughter has to be at college on 8/8 for rush. People had to cancel vacation plans to go sit in Bojangles Coliseum to see 750 kids graduate.

cuz in my mind i'm envisioning a shorter, balder buddy gerrity

eta: comparable build and calf definition tho

8 AM is too early for graduation.

Fucking CMS overbooked or something and moved our graduation from 6/6 to 6/13 which is ridiculously late. Daughter has to be at college on 8/8 for rush. People had to cancel vacation plans to go sit in Bojangles Coliseum to see 750 kids graduate.
I guess. When I was in high school, I was ready to just get it over with so, I think 8 AM is perfect.

I guess. When I was in high school, I was ready to just get it over with so, I think 8 AM is perfect.
Yeah, I tried to talk my way out of having to attend my HS graduation, but they wouldn't let me. No such problem with the college graduation, so I didn't go to that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back