• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Barca, I thought the “mother in law shaming her daughter for marrying down” was just a television trope. That fucking sucks, man.
We get that with kids stuff. We don't have any of our own so whenever we get together MIL will find some way to bring up who in the church is pregnant or whose kids are doing what. It's like a constant underlying current in all our conversations. When wife visits her parents without me they'll always find some what to press her or bring it up in a more direct way.

Windy you need to search again. The Belgian border seems to be littered with marriotts

The easiest way for me to not return your voicemail is if you’re a jackass in your voicemail and dropping f bombs. It pays to be nice to your public servants !!!!
Or just let them disconnected at 5pm when you clock out

It has been great - so much history. The Nile cruise was fantastic. Still another 5 days to go.

Had a buddy go to Egypt with his family when our dad's were stationed abroad. He claims some dude was trying to negotiate a large quantity of camels for the bride price of his then 17 yo sister. We were 13 or something and I admit I couldn't fault the dude for shooting his shot back then.

Had a buddy go to Egypt with his family when our dad's were stationed abroad. He claims some dude was trying to negotiate a large quantity of camels for the bride price of his then 17 yo sister. We were 13 or something and I admit I couldn't fault the dude for shooting his shot back then.
how many camels are we talking about here

how many camels are we talking about here
The number 100 sticks in my mind, but I don't know the exchange rate with schrute bucks or stanley pickles. Or what the going rate for a blonde hair blue eyed prom queen was back then. Sounded like a lot to me but she prob stirred a little something in me as the older woman.

All this in-laws talk makes me glad I'm single. I was very fond of the FIL, though. He was a good man in every regard. MIL was a meddler, and I found that challenging to navigate.

My ex passed recently, with emotional issues as a contributing factor, it would seem. It's a 'crazy' story best told over beers.

Somebody has stripped down in a bathroom in city hall to drop a deuce

Respect

there is not a better place to drop a deuce than in city hall

any city hall

had a great deuce in city hall just last week

Stripping down and then hanging your clothes over the door is wild behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back