• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: To our friends who no longer chance to stroll down the Boulevard of Chat, we hope you are well and welcome you back whenever you are ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I always played at the arcade growing up (and secretly wished to have at home for a long time after that for decades), you don't run across them too much anymore. The bubble hockey version of palma is probably hoarding a bunch of them somewhere.
The only bubble hockey version that exists is the USA V. USSR, right?

I can't seem to get my auto lender to stop sending my monthly statements. Thanks for sending me a piece of paper each month telling me how much I owe that will be autopaid. Same as last month? Wow, who knew?
I feel like at least half of the companies for which I've selected "paperless billing" still send monthly bills

Saw the menu of what they serve for lunch at the Corp HQ Tomorrow it’s Fish stew…

Apparently lunch is provided for anyone who works out of the corporate office

Saw the menu of what they serve for lunch at the Corp HQ Tomorrow it’s Fish stew…

Apparently lunch is provided for anyone who works out of the corporate office
Our HQ in Helsinki employees who weren’t based there paid like 5 euros. Usually a few entrees, soup, dessert and salad bar.

I get TEN whole bucks in the cafeteria every day I go to the office. Suckas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back