• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT XXXII - ENDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently when my new WIFE was single someone tried to set her up with DR to which she gave a hard pass. Thankful that didn’t happen.

Though funny enough DR and I are Eskimo bros. Crazy world we live in.
If you do not explain this further, then I'm gonna ask Deacons ON to put you in CT jail.

If you do not explain this further, then I'm gonna ask Deacons ON to put you in CT jail.

It’s not all that interesting but basically a girl was fortunate enough to do sex to in high school hit me up probably 10 years ago and said she was going to the Wake football game with her boyfriend who was a diehard fan and wanted to swing by my tailgate. She mentioned he was an attorney in GSO and I think they were flying to a golf tournament that next weekend. I was like, it doesn’t happen to be DR does it? She confirmed it was so I told her to tell him to hide his keys. She was hella confused but I got a good laugh out of it.

Other than Mako and the Pine Lakes Tavern, anybody have any memorable dinner outings or recent great restaurant experiences? Let's hear about them in great detail.

Went to an Italian spot in Cambridge that's one of the top rated restaurants in the area for my wedding anniversary. $85 per person and you each get three items off the menu - we went with four pasta dishes and two appetizers. They have a Gwangjang pasta that was incredible. Wife's boss sent us a bottle of bubbles for when we got there. All-in-all a pleasant experience, would go back.

It’s not all that interesting but basically a girl was fortunate enough to do sex to in high school hit me up probably 10 years ago and said she was going to the Wake football game with her boyfriend who was a diehard fan and wanted to swing by my tailgate. She mentioned he was an attorney in GSO and I think they were flying to a golf tournament that next weekend. I was like, it doesn’t happen to be DR does it? She confirmed it was so I told her to tell him to hide his keys. She was hella confused but I got a good laugh out of it.
wait you said trying to set her up with but here we have mentions of boyfriends and golf tournaments

Decided to try out the fancy new free speech Elon has allegedly bestowed upon the twitterverse. A story in pictures:

twitter time out.PNGtwitter time out 2.PNGtwitter time ou 3.PNG

I've been trying to get a package delivered for the last week through FedEx and it requires a signature. They keep coming to the apartment at like 2:35 PM so obviously nobody is home. I've tried multiple times to just have them hold it at a local spot and I'll come sign/pick it up but I can't get the delivery to show up on my FedEx delivery management page and when I try to just do it as a guest, it says "incorrect address" even though I'm just copying and pasting the (correct) address that FedEx has listed as the place they're dropping off. Customer service has been not helpful at all - can't even speak to someone directly. Just waiting for them to hopefully stop trying to deliver it and hold it somewhere closeby. I bet they return to sender like idiots.

I scolded the dog for not signing for it. Why do we leave her there if she can't pull her own weight?

It is my Friday off so I’m just chilling today and it’s very nice

team quartz here

lower maintenance than granite and -- as i remember it -- cheaper
yeah that's why I went with quartz, though I don't think it's actually much cheaper these days (depends on sourcing for both I think)

but I aint trying to worry about re-sealing my countertops every few years, I can keep hot stuff off quartz that's easy

I've been trying to get a package delivered for the last week through FedEx and it requires a signature. They keep coming to the apartment at like 2:35 PM so obviously nobody is home. I've tried multiple times to just have them hold it at a local spot and I'll come sign/pick it up but I can't get the delivery to show up on my FedEx delivery management page and when I try to just do it as a guest, it says "incorrect address" even though I'm just copying and pasting the (correct) address that FedEx has listed as the place they're dropping off. Customer service has been not helpful at all - can't even speak to someone directly. Just waiting for them to hopefully stop trying to deliver it and hold it somewhere closeby. I bet they return to sender like idiots.

I scolded the dog for not signing for it. Why do we leave her there if she can't pull her own weight?
this is why i'm glad I WFH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back