• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT65: hakuna matata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never quite understood the winner thing -- is it the last post in the chat thread? The 2000th post? HELP ME UNDERSTAND.

damn boards logged me out and I couldn't get back in time to yell at Bronson Pinchot for forgetting the period in India.Arie

My phone screen is seriously gonna give me a seizure. I'm supposed to wait til next month til I'm eligible for an upgrade, but this dude is srsly fuxxed up.

snes_bill_laimbeer.jpg

I'll admit that I was rooting for Bronson Pinchot to win.

Never quite understood the winner thing -- is it the last post in the chat thread? The 2000th post? HELP ME UNDERSTAND.

yes, the 2000th post stemmed from the old boards where 2000 posts was the maximum allowed per thread. Here the mods lock it after 2000. Somtimes people try to delete old posts at the end to cheat for the win but are immediately called out and ridiculed for a few seconds before everyone carries on

So I was reading up on the Fugees on wikipedia, and I think Lauryn Hill is probs one of the top 10 craziest people in the world. Not just celebrity, I'm talking psychos. Check out these quotes from Pras and Wyclef:

Pras said, "Before I work with Lauryn Hill again, you will have a better chance of seeing Osama Bin Laden and [George W.] Bush in Starbucks having a latte, discussing foreign policies, before there will be a Fugees reunion."[8] Meanwhile, in September 2007 an equally-outspoken Jean told Blues & Soul: "I feel the first issue that needs to be addressed is that Lauryn needs help... In my personal opinion, those Fugees reunion shows shouldn't have been done, because we wasn't ready. I really felt we shoulda first all gone into a room with Lauryn and a psychiatrist... But, you know, I do believe Lauryn can get help. And, once she does work things out, hopefully a proper and enduring Fugees reunion will happen."[9]

I want to do a podcast with RJ, lectro, the doofi... anyone with interesting voices or sports knowledge really.

You will get unlimited pod rep as long as you keep mentioning this. At least from me, that is. Probably my favorite game ever. You were just little circles or squares, but you could fight people.

Laimbeer is such a douche but that game was pretty silly.

switching profiles is confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back