• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTCT: Featuring the Human Selfie Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
aircraft have been using FBW for decades. Impressive it's responsive enough for street vehicles.

Let’s explore a “lunar railway” before we even get high speed rail in the states !

Gylenhaal was only 1 or 2 years younger in Road House than Sam Elliot was in Road House

I will be out of the office with limited access to the CT from Monday, March 25th through Thursday, March 28th. I will be checking CT periodically when I am able. If you need to reach me immediately please contact @mako1331 or @PhDeac
Thank you and have a great day!!!
thinking about making one of these announcements for my lunch tomorrow. Wish I had a calendar to block off the time

The closest dry cleaners to us turned into a vape store so I went to a different one today. They asked if they could have them back next Wed. I said no since they’re for Easter and they said ok they’ll be ready tomorrow. That’s a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back