• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTXXXIII - weird goodbyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old peeps on halloween are a joy.

Peppermints, werther's orig, handful of restaurant mints you palmed on your way out from the early bird special today forgetting it was Halloween. In my day we had an old lady that would take 5 penny's and diligently wrap them in foil. BOOM ! That's a Halloween treat right there ! !

Million dollar idea: The Nacho House, different “types”of nachos. We will have the original and the Irish nacho but also Italian nachos (diced meatballs, mozzarella and red sauce on garlic bread slices) Greek nachos (feta, tomato, onion and lamb on grilled pita slices). So many options once you deconstruct something.

Just went to Two Roosters to get some pints of the new flavors and ran into my parents at Hi Wire lol. Had some beers and snacks with them. Love that.
What new flavors do they have in now? We're a Parlour house but are at Two Roosters often since it's so close.

Still holding out for the day I'm quick enough to get something from one of the Don't Tell Mother secret ice cream drops.

What new flavors do they have in now? We're a Parlour house but are at Two Roosters often since it's so close.

Still holding out for the day I'm quick enough to get something from one of the Don't Tell Mother secret ice cream drops.
Bruh it’s impossible to get Don’t Tell Mother these days. One time I got one that had actual honeycomb in it or whatever that was legitimately the best ice cream I’ve ever tasted in my life. BBD can probably remember the specific details.

The three I got to try for this month were Pumpkin Butter Cheesecake, Bourbon Caramel Cookie and Cookie Butter. I like Parlour for like the classic experience especially if you’re downtown on a nice night. But Two Roosters is much better in my opinion. Their classic chocolate chip cookie dough is incredible.

Timmy, I assume you’re looking exclusively in the Dallas area?

Million dollar idea: The Nacho House, different “types”of nachos. We will have the original and the Irish nacho but also Italian nachos (diced meatballs, mozzarella and red sauce on garlic bread slices) Greek nachos (feta, tomato, onion and lamb on grilled pita slices). So many options once you deconstruct something.

That’s a pretty good idea. And the ads write themselves.

“Where do you want to go eat?”

“Nacho House!”

“What’s wrong with my house?”

@WRS and @Frosty have y’all gotten any emails about Don’t Tell Mother recently? My last email from him is all the way back in March. Either he removed me from the mailing list or he’s taken an extended hiatus.

Shout out to RSF for the excellent Bright Eyes pull for the thread title

TikTok is going in hard on him for his drunken tour videos (particularly his performance from When We Were Young festival). Sad !

Last show I went to from him was so fucking loud i left early. Was there for the openers anyways!

@WRS and @Frosty have y’all gotten any emails about Don’t Tell Mother recently? My last email from him is all the way back in March. Either he removed me from the mailing list or he’s taken an extended hiatus.
My wife gets them but yeah it’s been a good long while.

One would think the Lyft driver who is wearing a mask and has his window down would value his life yet here we are weaving in and out of lanes at triple digits. See y’all in hell.

You know it’s something we don’t hear more about accidents from people in ride shares. It’s gotta happen all the time

TikTok is going in hard on him for his drunken tour videos (particularly his performance from When We Were Young festival). Sad !

Yeah, it really really sucks that he can’t kick his alcoholism. His show in Raleigh a year ago (2 years? Ugh) was excellent, he was great and his band kicked major ass.
7d4bbcf190589a660090958399e5afa9.jpg

Why not eat tonight at NOT CHYOURE HOUSE

Although google seems to imply there’s a nacho house everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back