• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: reminiscing on our brothers and sisters who have forsaken us)

What do you think people are doing in the afternoon when they are on yellow and you message them on teams and they just never get back to you?
or when it says they read the message but don't respond for hours or next day "sorry I just saw this."

you did not !

or when it says they read the message but don't respond for hours or next day "sorry I just saw this."

you did not !
you want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

I read ur message the minute you sent it but I didn't have the energy and wasn't in the right mind space to answer in a way that wouldn't offend you (or I figured you would figure it out on your own within the hour), so I opted to wait until tomorrow because I know none of it really matters

you want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

I read ur message the minute you sent it but I didn't have the energy and wasn't in the right mind space to answer in a way that wouldn't offend you (or I figured you would figure it out on your own within the hour), so I opted to wait until tomorrow because I know none of it really matters
oh I know and I do the same, it's just a dumb reply when there are read notifications

Gonna hop on the Peloton in about 15 minutes too for a 45 min ride. If something needs doing, Cookout will have me covered.

hopefully I can get that gov't salary so I can do what I'm doing now for the most part, just with zero time spent on LinkedIn

Back