• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

David "DoucheBag" Glenn Tailgate coming to Wake this Saturday

he was classy enough to switch to "jobless tagger will tag>", at least

he realizes it's not just one person, right

like I don't really ever tag and I echo the taggers' sentiments

he was classy enough to switch to "jobless tagger will tag>", at least

he realizes it's not just one person, right

like I don't really ever tag and I echo the taggers' sentiments

You're right I need to update that since there are multiple tags now.

I'm about to go to bed since I'm in Europe on a business trip, so not jobless. But I guess I didn't create any tags on this thread.

Just chiming in to say I like the thread title. "DoucheBag" is peak 8xDeac.

DG is the only sports radio person that gives Wake any airtime. Always thought he did a good job, it's hard to have a 1 person radio show.

Good for you, from the looks of it, if you type in "fag or fags" in the add tag line, about 20 come up that have been used before, so you've been busy.

tumblr_ofkl28qFpW1u2klrwo1_400.gif

This self-absorbed jerk brings his huge ego to our neck of the woods for the Army game...Please join in boycotting this idiot's look-at-me production...Seldom mentions Wake on the show but when he does its usually a shot at Wake of a left-handed complement (ie. "Wake's 5-2 but against an easy schedule") Classic Tar Hole homer...

You are dead wrong about this guy. One of the most respected ACC based journalists in the business and makes every effort to treat teams fairly. Not sure what he ever said about someone or something you did not agree with but you probably were not listening.

It is a bit of a dead giveaway when the person whom the tags are about tags themselves to complain about said tags

DG likes to talk; that's his job. He knows his shit and gives Wake props when we deserve it. I like him.

DG has provided some stellar free items to our tailgate over the years

Last year when David Glenn brought his Big Tailgate Tour to Winston-Salem for the FSU game, the Grassy Knoll Tailgate won the prize package. DG and his crew hung out with us and we found them to be very nice people.
Both of these.

I'll drop by his tailgate. Hell, we might as well just win the best tailgate crowd of the year award and get props on his show here on the FAN in Raleighwood.

#WINNING

I have heard a lot worse than DG.

I like DG. He is actually knowledgeable about what he is talking about. Just be glad that Adam Gold and Joe Ovies aren't brining their sorry asses here. They are easily the worst sports show ever. Gold is the most pompous, corny windbag I have ever heard. He is always dismissive or condescending toward Wake. Actually, the Tar Heel shills that run the "Sports Shop" on the Buzz in the mornings are slightly worse. We've got it pretty bad here in Raleigh for sports talk radio.

For us #olds, well some (hopefully most) of us, DG is a-ok. There was a time when the only way to get good scoop on Wake Forest and the ACC in general was via a weekly rag called "The Poop Sheet." Whenever I'd see it in the mail I'd immediately open to the WF section. Glenn was a crucial part of that paper through its lifetime and I, for one, am grateful.

Back