• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacons Illustrated interview with Manning

LesJohns3D

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Love this part.....

Johns: Although I know you can't talk about specific recruits, generally speaking, what sort of reception are you getting on the trail? Is your message resonating?
Manning: "I think people are noticing it. Whenever you have two first-round draft picks, one who was a perimeter player and one who was an interior player, on your staff I think high school coaches, AAU coaches and some parents recognize the value in that. I think the kids do after a while. It gives us a chance to put our spin on or create and angle to recruit kids. We've been very fortunate in our careers, and now we have a chance to share the things we learned along the way to help some of the folks we come in contact with - but it's not just on the court, it's off the court as well. We want to develop quality people and the leaders of tomorrow for the world.

thanks for posting those practice vids. Much different vibe than watching [Redacted] warming up his bunghole on players knees

thanks for posting those practice vids. Much different vibe than watching [Redacted] warming up his bunghole on players knees

Here's a more cringe worthy [Redacted] practice video. I don't know why the WF athletic dept. still has this one up. It's just embarrassing especially the part where [Redacted] gets fired up. He couldn't be less intimidating.

Here's a more cringe worthy [Redacted] practice video. I don't know why the WF athletic dept. still has this one up. It's just embarrassing especially the part where [Redacted] gets fired up. He couldn't be less intimidating.

The Buzz-rubbing-Cav's-back part is especially awkward/gross/disturbing/cringeworthy

Just realized the Bz in practice video is strikingly similar to Steve Carrell coaching video in Foxcatcher

looked more like sexual harassment than boxing out in that first clip.

Holy hell [Redacted] was/is awful. I had almost forgotten just how bad he was until I watched the video again.

"You went straight hot sauce when people got in the building the other day."
:rofl:

The end of the Buzz video is brutal. How did we pay this guy to coach. "A belief is just a strong opinion...and so it's it's not enough to believe, that we are going to win. Or think we're going to win. No, no no. Don't. There's too much. No. It's not an absolute! It's gotta be absolute!"

Back