• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacons need to go major league style and hire Lou Brown

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
I say wake goes out and hires Lou Brown type pays him around 250, fires Hatch and Wellman and puts the duct tape on the prop plane. Bare bones basketball budget. They can have revivals and fleas markets at the Joel every weekend to bring in revenue. Some current players probably will miss Bzz and amenities and will transfer. Wake can bank cash and scholarships and make a hard run next year and Norwood Teague and Shaka. You let Shaka's wife be President, you get the trifecta! Throw all kinds of money at them, raid the endowment and forget this stupid Wake Will. Only thing Hatch and Wellman have ensured is Wake Will Suck!

Lou might turn us down.

"Oh hell Ron, I dunno. Can I call you back? I gotta guy on the other line about some white walls..." - Lou Brown

Lou might turn us down.

"Oh hell Ron, I dunno. Can I call you back? I gotta guy on the other line about some white walls..." - Lou Brown

Damnit came back to this thread to post that.

Damnit came back to this thread to post that.

You can have the post about Lou creating a life size cut out of Ron Wellman that loses a piece of clothing everytime we win a game. It's all yours.

hqdefault.jpg

Oddly this does look like the attendance at the joel last year. also ya boy stan cotton reminds me of harry doyle

I have said this on other threads but Overalls bears a striking resemblance to Randy Quaid. Always thought of 'Cousin Eddie' Randy Quaid, but I could definitely see Overalls dressing like that for an Indians game.

This idea just may work. You have my vote.

It is half way a joke, but I dont see how this plan could be any worse than what is going on there now. I mean what is it that Hatch and Wellman do to earn there 3 million dollars? Hell Lou Brown was selling tires, and he would piss on a contract he didnt like. Wake is a joke.

Will he piss on Ron Wellman's contract? If so, he has my vote.

Maybe Hatch is trying to drive basketball attendance so low that he'll be contractually allowed to move the school to Miami.

There's the Shaka quote , although I wish it were for wellman, "who gives a shit it's gone".

Back