• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs @ Wuffies 2:00 CBS

Time to respond to their run..we are better than they are. Just need to show it here in the last 8 minutes

This team is fucking stupid. Missing dunk, Crawford has the potential to be great but just makes too many mental mistakes.

Because his players forget how to play basic basketball when they can try and close out an opponent?

I don't think his coaching had anything to do with that series. We made a couple of bad passes, JC missed a dunk and Dinos couldn't find the ball once.

We are the better team - no doubt we should win this game - just step up and make plays

This team is fucking stupid. Missing dunk, Crawford has the potential to be great but just makes too many mental mistakes.

CRAW HAS BALLED OUT. How is anyone STILL complaining about him????? I DONT UNDERSTAND

Woods has been out way too long.

Such a classic Jamie Luckie moment.

Fans going crazy, momentum shifting to the home team... Whistle comes out of nowhere at half court despite an official being a foot away from Collins and Anya... Wait for it... wait for it... Fans quiet as they look for the source of the call, Luckie jumps up, makes the offensive call while skipping towards half court to a roar of approval.

Luckie coming up BIG when it counts!!! Fans love it!!!

that may have been the most athletic play i've ever seen dinos make

State foul trouble

Yurtseven 4
Anya 3
Abu 3
Henderson 3

We should get touches inside every time down.

Such a classic Jamie Luckie moment.

Fans going crazy, momentum shifting to the home team... Whistle comes out of nowhere at half court despite an official being a foot away from Collins and Anya... Wait for it... wait for it... Fans quiet as they look for the source of the call, Luckie jumps up, makes the offensive call while skipping towards half court to a roar of approval.

Luckie coming up BIG when it counts!!! Fans love it!!!

He lives for that.

I'm REALLY, REALLY tired of the "Lebronnnn James" commercial.

Back