• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

delete

sounds like Spurs are set to receive £20m from Real Madrid thanks to clauses in Modric and Bale's contracts. nice. now let's go get a manager, a CB, an LB, and a Lukaku.

Can't believe I have to look a a Tapatalk thread preview that starts "Congratulations to QPR" for the next 12 months.

sounds like Spurs are set to receive £20m from Real Madrid thanks to clauses in Modric and Bale's contracts. nice. now let's go get a manager, a CB, an LB, and a Lukaku.

We'll see if they can use this money better than the money that got for Bale last summer.

We'll see if they can use this money better than the money that got for Bale last summer.

I don't really have a problem with how we spent that money (although selling Caulker and sending BAE on loan were decisions I wouldn't have made), it's just that folks haven't necessarily worked out thus far. I'd buy Soldado or Lamela again in a heartbeat if this were last summer. I don't remember thinking any of them were egregiously bad use of funds at the time, I mean.

I think most fans would be happy with a good manager and a relatively quiet transfer period (perhaps only filling holes) this transfer period. I think the squad's pretty much alright, LB aside.

Predict where dv7 will predict where ManU finishes. First? Double? Treble?

so we don't want to keep the same thread since 2012/13 going?

I'll change the title the day the new season's fixtures come out. Don't want to mess with that grand old 1-year tradition we've got going!

Back