• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democratic Candidates for POTUS, 2016 edition

Avoiding the lies you all tell yourselves to preen yourselves ever more guilty-tolerant is not the same thing as avoiding an actual point. Points tend to have data. You all jump on message boards and pretend to be afraid to call the cops.

Agreed, which is why the irony ruling is needed.

So what you're saying is, it is best when the government doesn't overreach beyond its enumerated powers and start micro-managing how privately held and operated entities run their affairs? Getting warmer...

But if we can "agree" that the government gets to tell you who gets to spray their pee where, do you think we can also agree that it might have a say as to who gets to be President of America? Just a thought.

Man. You really hate anyone who isn't straight and white, don't you? Sad !

So "over it" that you spend more time trolling on here than eating, sleeping, and walking your dog combined? Strong.

There will come a day when you will be able to distinguish between trolling and someone disagreeing with you in your safe space. Evidently, that day ain't today.

Man. You really hate anyone who isn't straight and white, don't you? Sad !

That's horribly unfair. I am more sick to white people than anybody. Have you seen the OGB left? Numbers claims he's afraid of the cops. I couldn't imagine anything more insufferable than you guys.

holy shit is jhmd trying to compare the superdelegate system in the Dem party with imaginary voter fraud?

The kid is all hustle. all hustle.

Sanders is about to get his clock cleaned in NY, so to keep the energy going, the Sanders partisan media is going to its tried and true formula of blaming election fraud.

Won't be long now before Bernie fades into obscurity. Burn Bernie, burn.

There will come a day when you will be able to distinguish between trolling and someone disagreeing with you in your safe space. Evidently, that day ain't today.

Disagreement would sort of imply making a counterargument with supporting facts. I would deploy a snappy comeback like "one day you'll be able to distinguish between arguing and trolling", but I am confident you know the difference and are making a conscious choice to troll for the lulz. What mystifies me is why so many posters insist on feeding you. Carry on.

Disagreement would sort of imply making a counterargument with supporting facts. I would deploy a snappy comeback like "one day you'll be able to distinguish between arguing and trolling", but I am confident you know the difference and are making a conscious choice to troll for the lulz. What mystifies me is why so many posters insist on feeding you. Carry on.

How is it living in a world where seven-fold increases in single-parent rates in 50 years, doubling health insurance premiums and outright cancelling policies in direct contradiction of explicit promises and doubling the national debt aren't facts to concern oneself with?

jhmd has now made the transition to Sean Hannity.

Sean has said some dumb things over the years, but I've never heard him say he was afraid to call the police as a high income white guy in the Northeast. There's dumb, and then there's that.

How is it living in a world where seven-fold increases in single-parent rates in 50 years, doubling health insurance premiums and outright cancelling policies in direct contradiction of explicit promises and doubling the national debt aren't facts to concern oneself with?

Sad !

thanks supply-side long con.

New York’s Mayor Responds as Brooklyn Voter Purge Doubles to 126,000
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is demanding an explanation from the city’s Board of Elections after the purge of registered Democrats in Brooklyn has doubled from 63,000 to 126,000.

As US Uncut previously reported, Kings County, where Brooklyn is located, has seen a 7 percent drop in the number of registered Democratic voters between November 2015 and April 2016. But a new investigation by WNYC has revealed that the New York City Board of Elections actually purged 126,000 voters in that time period — a 14 percent drop in 5 months. Now, Mayor de Blasio is demanding to know why there was such a precipitous drop in registered voters just before the primary.
http://usuncut.com/politics/nyc-mayor-responds-to-brooklyn-voter-purge/

30 minutes till polls close in NY.

Please Lord, make my night. Let Bernie be buried by double digits.

Back