• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DFL in the acc again

Still in DFL and anyone who supports this shit i hope your happy.

It’s going to be tough to get to 20 after last night. You would think there is at least one win between UNC, @Miaimi, GT, and @UNC. But if there is one thing we should have learned over the last six years, it’s not to underestimate Danny Manning.

This spring should tell us a lot about John Currie. I'm not holding my breath.

If Manning is here now bc we cannot afford to buy out his contract, then a year may not make a difference. Math is math no matter who the AD is.

.....and math is math when it comes to butts in the seats and revenue.

Agreed. One would think that is included in their calculation, and if so, then it is not enough. It comes down to whether you think the AD/WFU is stupid or evil, where stupid = they don't realize hiring a successful coach is a net gain, and where evil = they know a new successful coach is a net gain, but they want to punish fans for some reason. Or maybe they are placating rich olds who like small crowds and a quiet stadium?

Agreed. One would think that is included in their calculation, and if so, then it is not enough. It comes down to whether you think the AD/WFU is stupid or evil, where stupid = they don't realize hiring a successful coach is a net gain, and where evil = they know a new successful coach is a net gain, but they want to punish fans for some reason. Or maybe they are placating rich olds who like small crowds and a quiet stadium?

Definitely stupid. Maybe evil as well.

Back