• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Did you just hear the story Seth Davis told about CP3

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
Apparently the son of coach Fran McCaffery is undergoing surgery to check out a potentially cancers (forgive me if my details are off...half heard it) mass. The kid is a big CP3 fan. Someone reached out to Dino who reached out to CP3's mom who reached to Chris. Paul then called the kid today to give him some words of encouragement.

#culture

Last edited:
Did I get the story right? Like I said, I was half paying attention until I heard "Who was his coach at Wake Forest".

Apparently the son of coach Fran McCaffery is undergoing surgery to check out a potentially cancers (forgive me if my details are off...half heard it) mass. The kid is a big CP3 fan. Someone reached out to Dino who reached out to CP3's mom who reached to Chris. Paul then called the kid today to give him some words of engorgement.

#culture

Dude...

words of engorgement?

is this kid a minor?

if so, is CP3 gonna be accused of corrupting a minor?

Apparently the son of coach Fran McCaffery is undergoing surgery to check out a potentially cancers (forgive me if my details are off...half heard it) mass. The kid is a big CP3 fan. Someone reached out to Dino who reached out to CP3's mom who reached to Chris. Paul then called the kid today to give him some words of engorgement.

#culture

Autocorrect is a funny thing sometimes.

And I heard that too... I posted it in the Dave Glenn thread, since Dino was being rehashed over there.

I loathe two-year players... shouldn't allow any of them in our program.

12490_654312241289443_430363161_n.jpg

Back