• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dipping Pen in Company Ink

Did it multiple times when I was working at a major telecom company.

That place was a fucking dream... always new girls being hired.
The nice thing about it was that I changed floors quite often.. so no real aftermath lol

Boning the work wife is a bad idea, I'll agree there. I'm not interested in doing it, primarily because I've got a chick put also because I'm sure it'll go to crazy-town ASAP. Red headed and recently separated pretty much guarantees that someone is getting cut after it goes down - either her wrists or my face.

For the record, she's attractive, but has very little in the chest department. Would not be surprised if she allowed PIITB, also for the record.

This place is somewhat incestuous. There have been two supervisor-employee marriages since I've been here. We've never had any good office party hookups/scandals, however.

Do you work at Playboy or Adam & Eve? If so, then yes.

Do you work at a mom & pop joint? If so, no.

Do you work for Rickey's hot sauce? If so, then USA USA USA

Boning the work wife is a bad idea, I'll agree there. I'm not interested in doing it, primarily because I've got a chick put also because I'm sure it'll go to crazy-town ASAP. Red headed and recently separated pretty much guarantees that someone is getting cut after it goes down - either her wrists or my face.

For the record, she's attractive, but has very little in the chest department. Would not be surprised if she allowed PIITB, also for the record.

Agree with everything in this post. Looks like you've got it under control.

curb

glad i read this thread. the tags are gold.

Seriously what kind of math did you use to come up with "15-20 percent primed and ready?" According to your basic facts, this girl might as well be wearing a t-shirt that says "I :h34rt: co-worker cock"

(5) Recently, on our way back to the office, she mentioned that she is just looking for someone "to hang out with and for sex".

This alone tells me she wants to smush. You don't just casually mention something like that to someone who could conceivably do that for you unless you WANT them to.

Do it. Life's for livin'.

Also, this thread is begging for a parody poster. '

...and #ifearforyourpetrabbit killed me.

Back