• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Discussion

Wow! One of the best games I’ve ever watched.

All the ESPN idiots that said a&m wouldn’t be motivated sure we’re wrong. They had a couple chances to quit and never did.

Really really going to miss those seniors.

These guys will be greatly missed! Congrats to all of the seniors and winning two straight bowl games. Great game!! Glad I took the under....

One of the best wins this program has had. Great job to the coaches and the players! I couldn't be more proud of this team!

Last edited:
That game was as much fun as any game I have ever watched. Obviously, the W was the key between the joy of victory and the agony of defeat. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Bowl got a great game. Hope Belk is happy.

That was PI.

Grats to the seniors. Gonna miss Wolford.

Was impressed with Wake turnout. We brought some good numbers. Aggies did not. Has to be the craziest Wake game I’ve ever been to. Whew. Glad the seniors went out w a win.

Spotting a team 14 points with a non ready kicking game and winning is a freaking miracle win. Add to that the no balls 4th and two it's just an amazing win.

Back