• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Disturbing image of the day

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
10409081_10152509519029238_5284885302280836718_n.jpg

"Building culture"

What's disturbing about our AD doing habitat for humanity and other community service projects?

I'm not sure I get it.

What's disturbing about our AD doing habitat for humanity and other community service projects?

I'm not sure I get it.

If there's one thing we trust Wellman to do, it's build buildings.

I was assuming the image would be of the Braves players after seeing the kid get hit with a foul ball

Knock this shit off. Get a life.

Yes turn the page move on.

It's a decent point that we have a geriatric AD with a fake persona who has made some very arrogant, bad decisions of late, and that picture emphasizes (or exaggerates) his negative qualities, even in a positive setting.

How in the world does a picture of him at a charity event emphasize or exaggerate his negative qualities?

Some people will quite literally complain about anything.

Eh, some of us will hang on to some bitterness, expressed in humorous form, until Ron retires. Of course it would be bad for him to be dismissed right now...it would further destabilize the already fragile athletic department...and there's not a chance of Hatch doing such a thing anyway. But I will smile the day Ron Wellman announces his retirement.

Back