• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DNC 2016 thread

How fucking pissed is Donald Trump tonight watching this on TV, squeezing his tiny baby doll hands together in rage. God I wish I could see that.

I'm picturing tiny hands sticking a little Bloomberg voodoo doll

CoaiDqqWgAArrSG.jpg

Calling him a "con" and not "sane" were priceless.

But could you buy an extra large soda in the hall tonight?

I hope Jon Favreau, the speechwriter not the director, helped Obama tonight.

I'm picturing tiny hands sticking a little Bloomberg voodoo doll

There have been studies that the loudest monkeys are those with the smallest testicles.

Small hands and small balls...what a combo for Donald.

How fucking pissed is Donald Trump tonight watching this on TV, squeezing his tiny baby doll hands together in rage. God I wish I could see that.

I bet Putin loves it when trump gives him a handy because it makes putin's dick look so big

Calling him a "con" and not "sane" were priceless.

But could you buy an extra large soda in the hall tonight?

"Trump wants to run the nation like he runs his business? God help us."

Strange! I hope Jon Favreau (the director, not the former speechwriter who is now a Bill Simmons podcaster) helped Obama

Any updates on the Fart-In?

In 1981, Salomon Brothers was bought[10] by Phibro Corporation, and Bloomberg was laid off from the investment bank and given a $10 million severance package.[11] Using this money, Bloomberg went on to set up a company named Innovative Market Systems.

In 1981, Salomon Brothers was bought[10] by Phibro Corporation, and Bloomberg was laid off from the investment bank and given a $10 million severance package.[11] Using this money, Bloomberg went on to set up a company named Innovative Market Systems.

Given?? People earn their sevarance packages MM.

Back